Nobody wants a broken AC in the middle of the summer season. That’s why scheduling your air conditioning service in Lynnwood, WA during spring is the best way to be prepared for hot summers.
Most people are unaware of the importance of annual maintenance checkups by professionals, resulting in a lack of maintenance. Here’s a complete guide to help you with everything that goes into an air conditioning service in Lynnwood.
Professional AC Tune-Ups List
If you have a professional HVAC expert examine your heating and/or cooling equipment, they must do a thorough examination and cleanup, which will include the following:
- Clean up the inside of the air conditioner: The condensing unit is the outdoor unit. The AC technician will unscrew the head of the unit. It holds the fan inside that the technician will clean to remove any material that has gathered within.
- Regulate the fan: Heat will not be distributed adequately if the fan is unbalanced. It could also create a lot of sound before finally failing. Call for AC repair in Lynnwood, WA before the damage causes serious harm.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils: Dirt and grime are enemies of your air conditioner because they lead it to overheat. Dust and debris from the evaporator and condenser coils are cleaned by a technician from one of the AC companies in Lynnwood, WA. They will also inspect other electronic components. The condensing coils are located in the outside unit of a split ac unit.
- Lubricate running parts: This guarantees that tension does not cause any unwanted harm to machine components. Because of the lack of lubrication, system parts wear out much more rapidly, necessitating more recurrent repairs and/or replacements.
- Inspect the drain system: Moisture condenses on the inner coil, accumulates in a container, and drains out via drainage. This makes your home’s atmosphere more pleasant by dehumidifying it. While getting an AC service in Lynnwood, the technician will look for any leaks or malfunctions in this system.
How Often Should You Get AC Tune-Ups?
Every 1-2 years, most air conditioners need servicing. By spraying off the exterior coil a few times this season and when the system is turned off for the year, you can reduce the need for a full inspection. Maintaining the inside coil and inspecting the drain are also do-it-yourself projects.
If your systems’ age is 10 years or more, a yearly checkup and tune-up from AC companies in Lynnwood, WA, will help it operate better and last longer. Subtle faults, such as a gradual refrigerant leak, may also be discovered and rectified, preventing larger breakdowns.
Sign Up For a Maintenance Contract
The best way to get on-time tune-ups for your AC is by signing a contract with AC companies in Lynnwood, WA. This way, you’re assured of quality inspection, and they also cost less than having technicians come over individually. You might forget your tune-up date, but your HVAC company won’t!