Air conditioner maintenance and service are essential for the effective operation of the AC unit. Untimely maintenance and clean-up result in decreased cooling capacity and overconsumption of AC units.
If your air conditioner isn’t working and frequently creates a humid environment, it’s time to schedule an air conditioning maintenance service.
Checklist For Homeowners For Air-Conditioning Service
Every homeowner must do these things to ensure their air conditioner keeps running all year long:
- While cleaning the AC units, don’t forget to switch off the main unit.
- Remove debris around the AC units.
- Make sure the refrigerant is recharged.
- Check for condenser fins and clean them timely.
- Always check for loose electrical connections to avoid any damage.
- Lubrication of motors and bearings will ensure smooth functioning.
Apart from the above few things, if you are experiencing any issues related to the air conditioner unit, you can connect with an air conditioner specialist.
Air Conditioner Inspection by HVAC Specialists
Keep checking your air conditioner and make sure it’s working efficiently before the cooling season begins. Routine inspections boost the heating and cooling system’s performance by identifying issues and help in resolving them.
Avoid the hassle of hunting HVAC specialists and connect with DVAC Heating & Air LLC experts who are best known for AC repair in Lynnwood, WA. They will resolve all your repairing and replacement issues.
Here is the List of Services Included in Routine Maintenance:
- Cleaning of filters: Why is cleaning filters essential? Dirt clogged in filters reduces the efficiency of filters and intervenes in the normal airflow. This impacts the cooling effect of the AC unit.
- Removing dirt from evaporator coils: A routine check on coils or annual maintenance helps in maintaining their efficiency. After cleaning filters, there are fewer chances of dirt getting accumulated on the coils.
But still, dirt and debris are present on the coils. This affects the evaporating coils, thereby reducing their heat-absorbing capacity.
- Inspection of window seals: Moisture can damage the seal between the air conditioner and the window frame. If you have a seal that is leaking, it can lead to hot air escaping from your home.
- Care for your air conditioner in winter: As compared to summers, air conditioners are on a break for a few months in winters. The weather can harm the outdoor unit of an AC. Hence it is essential to cover the central unit or, you can opt to remove and store it. Stop looking for AC installation in Snohomish, WA, and contact us to help you out.
- Unclogging AC Drains: How does clogging affect drains? Dirt and debris can clog the air conditioner drains that reduces their capacity to control humidity. If humidity is not within limits, it results in discoloration of walls and carpets.
- Inspection of Coil Fins: Aluminum fins on condenser oils filled with dirt and dust block the normal airflow through the coil. A fin comb tool is used to clean these coil fins.
- Routine checkup with DVAC Heating & Air LLC: Our AC contractor services in Lynnwood, WA are known for excellent quality service and skilled technicians. You can connect with our team today through phone, website, or email! We can’t wait to hear from you.