A furnace is one of those HVAC devices in which people invest in to enjoy the service for years. Usually, people plan for furnace installation after one or two decades. Also, they try to maintain the efficiency of the system and improve its lifespan by scheduling regular furnace inspection services in Lynnwood, WA.
However, there are times when you need to think about furnace replacement due to some reasons. Some common reasons behind the need to consider a furnace replacement include:
- Age of the Furnace: According to many HVAC companies, the average lifespan of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. It also depends upon timely maintenance and care. However, if your furnace is running beyond the estimated lifespan, then you should consider a furnace replacement. Whenever you call your HVAC contractor for furnace repair in Mill Creek, ask them about the new models to replace your pre-existing furnace.
- Carbon Monoxide Issues: Any crack in the combustion chamber can lead to leakage of the colorless, tasteless, and odorless gas in your building. Carbon monoxide can cause serious health issues to your family. Thus, you should plan regular furnace inspection services in Lynnwood, WA, to ensure your family is safe.
However, if your technician detects any CO leakage in your home, you must consider a furnace replacement as soon as possible.
- When You Need to Invest More for Furnace Repair than The Replacement: You should plan for the furnace replacement when the repair cost for your furnace is more than 50 percent of the replacement cost. In such a situation, a furnace replacement will save you from investing money in expensive repairs. You should consult your HVAC professionals for the best solution to your problem.
- Inefficient Heating: When the efficiency of your HVAC system is gradually falling and it is unable to attain the best temperature, you should plan a furnace repair in Mill Creek. If the tune-ups are also insufficient to restore its efficient heat production, you should consider a furnace replacement.
- Need for frequent and expensive repairs: Similar to other electronic devices, when your furnace needs expensive repairs quite frequently, you should ask your HVAC installation company for the best replacement plans and offers according to your requirements. Otherwise, the costly furnace repairs will slowly dig a deep hole in your pocket.
- When You Want to Sell Your Home: If you are planning to sell your home, a furnace replacement will not create any jump to your selling price. However, potential buyers can try to lower the prices with the excuse of an older furnace. Thus, replacing it with a brand new model will help you gain the desired selling price of your property.
DVAC Heating & Air LLC is working day in and out to provide excellent quality HVAC services to our clients. You can book an appointment online by clicking on ‘Schedule Service’ on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!